March 21, 2011

Unlimited Luxury

This past week Brant and I had spring break for school/work. We were so excited to spend the entire week on the beautiful resort of Secrets Maroma. The place was absolutely beautiful and they truly treated us like royalty!

Unlimited Luxury is their "slogan" per say and we enjoyed the amount of unlimited luxuries to the fullest every day. From the service, to the food, to the gorgeous water, the spa, and overall kindness of the entire resort were just amazing!

Over the next couple of days, I plan to blog about all of the things we loved most about our honeymoon. For now, I will leave you with a few of my favorites...

 view every morning from the chairs at the pool
 another view from the infinity pool
one of our many dinner nights

A big THANK-YOU to Nina and Big Daddy (Brant's parents) for our awesome honeymoon! We loved it!!!! 

1 comment: