Our sweet little niece turned 2 a few weeks ago and we celebrated with strawberry cake and ice-cream!
We are now waiting on the arrival of sweet baby James this Thursday and can't wait to meet him!
Cooper has been loving this warm weather and playing outside constantly! Never thought I would love a dog as much as I love him, but it has happened!
My aunt and favorite little girl came down last weekend for us to go see Wicked! It was awesome!!! If you haven't seen it, I highly encourage you to see this one. It will totally change your view on the entire witch part of The Wizard of Oz.
We had a birthday party for Ellen at our house the other night with all the residents. I'm going to cry like a baby when June rolls around and all of us part ways. We have really become a tight group of friends and I could not be more thankful for the relationships that we have formed.
birthday dessert compliments of B. Reid--- DELISH
Coop also enjoyed the party!
We kicked off wedding season this weekend with the beautiful marrige of Elizabeth and John Michael Conner. It was such a sweet ceremony with a fun reception to end the night! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera and don't have one picture to show!
We also enjoyed the weekend spent with good friends and can't wait to be full-time residents of Tuscaloosa! That's right... we are moving! Brant will be joining a practice in town and I will hopefully find employment with a local high-school! I guess we will be painting our future home orange and blue to continue on with our Auburn roots! :)
God has shown us a lot in the past month and we are so excited for the journey ahead.
AHHHH...ya'll are moving to T Town! Wow! Congrats!! Glad ya'll know where ya'll are headed:) Great blog update!!
ReplyDelete