So, here it is...
Each day I get in from work, I just cuddle up on the couch and look at the tree! I'm obsessed!
(And I think Cooper finds it just as cozy as I do!)
The piano!
My favorite part! We have been collecting this nativity since before we were married and it's definitely my favorite piece.
I wanted something earthy and natural for our dining room table and this is just what I envisioned!
And Brant has worked very hard to make the outside of the house look homey and cozy and I couldn't be happier.
And just for laughs... this is dedication people! :)
Merry Christmas from our house!
Be back soon with updates on the arrival of our newest nephew!






I didn't know you had a blog! Another way to stalk you!! Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteDidn't know Brant was a gymnast!
ReplyDeleteYour house looks so pretty!! Great job decorating it :) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete