The past few years the Lea family has made our summer vacation spot Hilton Head Island, SC. We have fallen in love with the island and everything about it. This year was no different, except for the fact we added another little boy to our trip!
I'll let the pictures do the talking...
Brant did a whole lot of this! He definitely deserves "Best Uncle" award for the week!
Brant is going to be an amazing dad...some day!
and this is now what happens when I try to get a normal picture of us!
Brant and I had to leave on Friday, but since we had the entire day to get back, we decided to make a fun little stop in Savannah! What a quaint little city!
we took a carriage tour around the city and loved it!
We have really enjoyed our 3 family vacations and I am very sad to see them end! Brant started his residency yesterday with a day full of orientation, new scrubs, and a new white coat! And I'm currently packing up our apartment and getting us ready to move next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment