This past weekend we headed to west Alabama/Mississippi to celebrate Brant and Phil's birthday and to relax at the cabin.
Kim and I actually drove over early on Friday morning to help out with Christmas Open House at the drug store and had so much fun. It's always nice to have quality time with my best friend, especially wrapping multiple Christmas gifts!
Friday night the guys got into town and we had a little birthday dinner for Brant & Phil and then we headed out to Mississippi to stay at the cabin. Saturday morning I woke up early and had to get outside for a picture of this:
The sunrise over the little lake was breathtaking! It always reminds me that God is in complete control and He knows where His next road will take us. After everyone else got up, we went out to explore a little and had so much fun just walking around in the woods and talking.
The trees are beautiful this time of year, I could just sit and look at this all day! After a morning of exploring, we headed back to the cabin to eat chili and watch football. We even had another visitor!
Since Ankit just lives about an hour away, he joined us for the afternoon. Considering I haven't seen him since dental school graduation, it was great to catch-up!
On Sunday afternoon, Nina cooked a wonderful lunch for all of us and we celebrated the birthday boys one last time!
Brant and I are both excited for Thanksgiving break! While we will miss spending Thanksgiving with family this year, we will be celebrating and giving thanks from NYC!








No comments:
Post a Comment