November 6, 2012

Tiny Prints

Now that Christmas is soon approaching, I have been looking at the Tiny Prints website for our 2012 Christmas card! Not only do they have a large selection to choose from, they are all adorable! I can already tell it's going to take me awhile to pick one! I'm thinking we might have to add Cooper to the card this year as well! :)

I thought this card would be cute since we did get a new home this year!
 
I also like this one because of the chevron print...

Tiny Prints is sponsoring this blog post, but I am more than happy to post about their website. They always have great choices, wonderful customer service, and great shipping costs!

So, here is to a few more weeks of trying to decide what Christmas card to use... and then to figure out what picture to put in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment