We made a day trip to Auburn Saturday for the homecoming game. Since Jenna was 3 years old, we have been going to one game per year together. I can't believe this is our 7th year to do this! Even though the heat surprised us, we still had a great time! And thanks to Bec, we scored scholarship seats with unlimited food!
And the bonus of the weekend: we got to meet this little guy too! JM arrived on October 30 at 2:34 in the morning! Kim is a champ for that late night/early morning birth! He is a sweetheart for sure! So blessed that our circle of friends continues to grow!
This week, we are celebrating BIRTHDAY WEEK for BG! So far, I've had small gifts for him each morning and have more things planned as the week progresses. I'll be back soon(hopefully!) for BIRTHDAY WEEK updates!




Looks like a fun time had by all! You are so sweet with your "birthday weeks"! I know Brant feels special, as he should! Hope we get to see y'all soon!
ReplyDelete