September 9, 2013

August & a little September

Ooops... I have fallen off track again! You would think I would be able to keep up with this thing, but I just haven't made it a priority! So, here is August in one post!


We met my parents, brother, and sis-in-law in Birmingham one weekend for a Baron's game. The new stadium is awesome and our seats were great thanks to Dad!
 
 
Sometimes our cul-de-sac looks like this! Anytime Brant is out doing yard work and G notices, he comes out with all of his "yard" gear as well! It's precious! We love our neighbors!
 
 With all the rain we have had this summer, our yard has been absolutely beautiful! Brant has been able to keep those ferns alive and well! ha!
 
 
We were able to be a part of sweet Clarke's baby baptism. It was a precious day to celebrate his life!
 
 
Brant and I had a date night at the W. AL county fair! To say it was hilarious is an understatement... the ferris wheel seems so much scarier now that we are adults and realize that they take down and put up these rides in one day!

 
 
We spent labor day weekend at the beach with Nina & Big Daddy... the weather was beautiful! Though I somehow managed not to take one picture on the beach...
 
 
Lastly, my parents came to town this past weekend to support me in my first 5k! hehe! I signed up for the "Color Run" a few months back and told Mom they had to be here for the monumental occassion. Unfortunately, they didn't see us cross the finish line because we finished before I thought we would, but they saw us covered in all the colors! It was a fun event and I would encourage anyone to sign up for this one! We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment