Brant's office celebrated him being at Smile Design for exactly 1 year on July 1! We are very blessed to be a part of this office and look forward to many years to come!
I got braces on July 2! I feel like a junior high student, but they really haven't been that bad! Dr. Hughes and his staff have been great to work with.
We celebrated Cooper's 3rd birthday on July 4th! He really is such a sweet dog and has brought a lot of entertainment to our home!
Brant and I enjoyed a night away at Ross Bridge for the 4th of July. It was a fun night away from home and we really enjoyed the breakfast the next morning!
Coop traveled with us to Birmingham one weekend to visit our friends, the Trammells, and their sweet dog Tucker! The dogs had too much fun!
The middle of July we made a trip to ATL to go to Mart with Nina, but snuck in a visit with these sweet kiddos and best friends! Haley and I have been friends since I was 16 and we constantly pick up where we left off last!
At the end of July, we traveled to my parents house for the weekend to do our annual soup and vegetable canning! I'm so proud that my mom carries on the tradition that my grandmothers taught her years ago! Cooper also helped himself to some corn while we were cooking!
I'll be back soon, I hope, for some August happenings!




No comments:
Post a Comment