Whitney and Paul moved back to SC after the residency finished and we have really missed them! They were so sweet to host us for the weekend and show us around their town. Greenville is a gorgeous city with a lot of fun things to to do. We have already decided we will be going back for a visit soon!
We had lunch at the "Runway Cafe" and watched a few small planes land. I tried fried oreos for the first time and they did not disappoint!
On Saturday evening, we drove over to Asheville, NC to attend the wedding of Emily and Marc Vance. Marc went through dental school with Brant and also did the residency with the guys.
![]() |
| Gentry's & Reids Whit and I didn't mean to match, but it was really funny! |
![]() |
| So happy to see Ellen, too! |
![]() |
| more of the dental crowd |
![]() |
| Emily and Marc Vance |
Though we love to travel, I am happy to just be home for the next few weekends. Well, until football season starts of course! This week and upcoming weekend are packed with visitors to our new home and town so I will be back soon with pictures!







No comments:
Post a Comment