July 19, 2012

Lately

I rarely use a real computer so that explains my lack of posts. I've downloaded the blogger app and will try updating the blog from my phone with the blogger app!

Brant's job is off to a great start and he is really enjoying his new office. He had July 4th off so we spent the morning on our back deck celebrating Cooper's birthday. Then celebrated the 4th with friends and family at a cookout!


Since we adopted Coop, we don't know his real birthday so we took what Uncle Dan(the family vet!) told us according to his teeth. He is now 2 and still very much a puppy. He loves attention and playing in his new back yard! Since the move, he has become an outside dog. It has been the best decision we have ever made! Ha! It's so nice not sweeping up dog hair on a daily basis. I do miss him following me around the house all the time, but we are doing our best to still show him a lot of love, just outside now!


I only have a few weeks left before starting back to work. Some days I get really bored and some days I feel like there isn't enough time in the day to get everything accomplished! Regardless, I do love my summer break and am so thankful for the time off.



I actually just spent the past few days at market with my MIL, SIL, and two sweet girls from the drug store gift shop. We had a ton of fun shopping for the store! ML and I were also able to get several nice things for our new homes.

Also, in case you missed the big news, ML and Chris are having a sweet baby in December! We can't wait to be an aunt and uncle again!

And we have realized just how nice it is to live so close to EC &JP! We have been able to see them about once a week since moving and it's been so fun!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment