October 13, 2012

Slack

Yes, I have been slacking on the blog. We have been busy since August and are constantly on the go. I am currently sitting on the beach, enjoying a beautiful day with BG and his parents!

A few life updates...
• We have found a church and sweet SS class that we are really enjoying!
• We have made several new friends and are so thankful for that.
• I am so happy to say that we have the best neighbors ever! They have all quickly become our friends and we are so blessed to be in such a sweet neighborhood!
• We got a new bedroom suit this week and I can't wait to update the blog with some house pictures.
•My best friend's baby boy will be here by the end of the month and I can't wait to love on him!!!

I'll be back soon with pictures and more life updates. Until then, just look at this...

No comments:

Post a Comment