June 5, 2013

Warm weather

I love the newness that warm weather always brings. Our yard and flowers are beautiful this time of year! Brant does such a great job taking care of the yard, as well as always planting new flowers!

our beautiful front door planters and our home-made door decor

 

our knock out rose bushes in the back yard

 
I definitely don't have a green thumb, but am so thankful that Brant does! I love the look of beautiful flowers everywhere and especially fresh flowers inside. Thankfully, Brant can keep anything alive and takes great pride in how it all looks.

took this the other morning before leaving for work, the gardenias are now in full bloom
 
 

And I can't post without putting a picture of Cooper! My parents and nana visited this past weekend and my mom bought him a new toy! He has been loving the new toy and playing fetch with it!
props to Gran on taking this picture
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment