June 26, 2013

Water Color

I've always had a love for shopping! Whether it be clothes, shoes, purses, bags, or something for my home, I just love to shop.

this painting reminds me of the summer we took a family vacation to Maine...my mom loves lighthouses and insisted we see as many as possible while there!



Recently, I have found a love for water color paintings. Just knowing that someone took the time to sit down and paint makes me happy! I have no artistic skills whatsoever, but Brant is very talented. He would never admit it and rarely takes the time to sit down and draw or paint, but he is truly an artist.

this reminds me of our wedding day... the snow on the ground made for absolutely beautiful pictures on our very special day!
 
I'm currently on the search for someone to do a water color painting of our home. Since it is our first home together, I want to always have a painting of it and thought water color would be perfect!
 
isn't this gorgeous?
 
I've been thinking I may sit down and blog more about things in life that I we enjoy and this is one of them. Paintings make me happy...


No comments:

Post a Comment