My parent's had about 6 inches of snow and a mixture of ice the Sunday & Monday before the wedding! To say that the roads were crazy is an undestatement! As some of us girls were headed to the luncheon, we got in somewhat of a dilemma by getting stuck on a patch of ice! Oops! As much as we wanted to cry, we couldn't because it was absolutely hilarious!
We finally arrived(30 minutes late) to a sweet luncheon with all of my favorite foods, a delicious cake, and all the ladies that I love most!
bridal party
Lea's: Mom and her girls!
Gentry's: Mrs. Trina and her girls!
Girls in my family
As most of you know, I grew up the baby girl of 2 older brothers. I never imagined getting one sister-in-law, much less four! Let the sharing begin--- clothes, jewelry, shoes, etc!
Next up- rehearsal & rehearsal dinner!




No comments:
Post a Comment