January 30, 2011

Birthday Week

For the past several years, not only have I celebrated my birthday, but I've celebrated my birthday week! This begins on the exact week before your actual birthday! If you have never celebrated a birthday week, you should give it a try! You just do something special every day of your week (i.e. get a reeses at the checkout when you buy groceries, go for a manicure, eat lunch out, etc.) My birthday is coming up this Saturday and to start off birthday week, Brant treated me oh-so-well!

He has been wanting to trade my car for a while now and we finally took the plunge on Friday night. I bought "Penny" the pacifica my first year of teaching. It has been a great car for me, but we really didn't need all the space as I'm not babysitting as much now and we aren't planning for children anytime soon! I said goodbye to Penny on Friday afternoon and happily welcomed "Honey" the Honda CR-V into the family!

We took her out driving around on Saturday to enjoy the 65 degree weather and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be very happy driving her...

No comments:

Post a Comment