July 10, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is a very special day in the Lea family! Not only is it my Dad's birthday, but it's also my nephew's birthday!

I can't believe that 4 years ago today JD joined the Lea family! He has brought nothing but joy and laughter to our family over the past 4 years. He is always running, laughing, or telling a story. And to say he loves his Papaw is a huge understatement! JD, Uncle Brant and Aunt Britt love you so very much. We are so blessed to be a part of your life!

2 of my favorite pictures from our wedding


If you know me at all, you know that I am a big daddy's girl. I can't remember a time when I haven't been. My dad is one of the most selfless people, ever. He has always been a hard worker and continues to do for his kids too much! He is the best handy man around and has taught us so much about fixing things! He is very smart and continues to amaze me with his knowledge of everything in life. He has a love for the weather like no other person I know (well, besides Brant!). He has always encouraged me in everything that I have done and continues to do so.  And he has been a great Christian influnce in my walk with Christ. Daddy, I love you so much and am so thankful to call you mine! We hope your day was wonderful!




No comments:

Post a Comment