July 6, 2011

House

I mentioned in my last post that we have spent the last week moving across town. We have been here officially a week today and we are loving it! The new location is great and very convenient for a lot of reasons. It's very close to both of our jobs, there are a great amount of restaurants in any direction, and the best part, we are about 1 minute away from Sonic and I may be a little obsessed with their happy hour!

Here are a few pictures of our new place:

my sweet little wreath made by Mrs. Pam @ Gentry Drugs


our living area: we plan to add a mantle above the fireplace in the next few weeks


dining area: just bought the print at an antique store downtown Homewood, it brings a lot of color to the room!

kitchen: still looking for a red & white valance with a pattern for the window



Master bedroom: Brant and I tried our hand at a little refurnishing our bedroom furniture. I think it turned out great! Look for a post later this week about the whole process!


guest room: come visit! 



and our adorable (newly manicured!) backyard

4 comments:

  1. It looks awesome! We'll have to come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so good. Ya'll have done a great job. Now just enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! You guys did some serious unpacking in just a week!!

    ReplyDelete