August 3, 2011

Random

A few random things that are going on lately:
  •  My 1st attempt at fried green tomatoes was a total FAIL! I think I let my pan get extremely too hot, it burned the oil, which burned the tomatoe, which then led to a very smoky/hot kitchen and a very unhappy Brittany! Sweet Brant gave me a hug and then we got in the car and grabbed dinner to go!
  •  Last week I went to Auburn to visit my sweet girlfriends before we all go back to work! While there we celebrated Anne's birthday at one of our favorite places Chicken Salad Chick and then had some delicious Dreamcakes cupcakes!

  • I go back to work tomorrow! This summer has flown by way too quickly, but I'm very excited about starting my 5th year of teaching. While it will be another year of new things for me because I'm in another new school, I know God will take care of me and I'm trusting in Him to show me a new mission field!
  • Brant is really enjoying his job and learning more every day about the real world of dentistry. God is definitely using him at the hospital and I know he is making a difference in the lives of his patients. 
  • I'm getting excited about tax free weekend! Kim & Blake are coming to town and we ladies plan to shop 'til we drop!
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your first day back goes well!! You're going to do great at your new school!

    ReplyDelete