October 18, 2011

Behind

Brant just reminded me of how far behind I am on blogging! It's been a very busy fall.

We've hosted several football watching Saturdays!



After 2 years, we finally got our $10 yard sale find recovered! I love the way it turned out!


We took a road trip to North AL one Friday night to see one of my favorite guys play football! I still can't believe Tomas is a senior this year! Brant and I are both pulling for him to join the Auburn family next fall!


We have seen this little girl a lot lately and have loved every minute of it! I think she gets cuter each time we see her!


We were finally able to go to Auburn this past weekend for the first time this fall. Friday night we went to the AHS football game and I was able to catch up with a lot of my old teacher buddies and students! Saturday, we hosted our first tailgate with Kim & Blake and had so much fun! Sadly, I don't really have any pictures of the adults, but I have some of the kids. I was too busy catching up with my girlfriends to get any pictures of us! Though, I am learning, kids are way more fun to photograph than adults anyway! ha! I told Kim on Saturday night that being there and being with everyone makes me want to live on a compound!

Ansley & Luke making funny faces at Aunt Britt (Haley & Lane's kids)

sweet Carrington (Kay Dee & Dale's)

and look how much Parks has grown! (Anne & Blake's)

Sunday morning we got up early and headed over to Atlanta so that Brant, Phil, and Mac could go cheer on Cam Newton & the Carolina Panthers! While they were watching more football, we girls were shopping away!



Our furniture (that I ordered in July) arrived last week! So, we have had some rearranging going on around here as well.




Please know that most of these photos were taken with our phones, so the quality isn't as good, but it's the best I can do for now!

And last, but most importantly, Dr. Gentry has officially had his first big hospital surgery as a dentist!


This may go down as the longest post ever! I'll try to do better about keeping up! This weekend we are headed to the wedding of one of my oldest girlfriends, we've been friends since jr. high and I can't wait to see her marry the man she loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment