October 26, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Dip

I'm loving fall and all of it's cooler weather! I'm also loving anything and everything that has to do with pumpkin. I've been searching the internet for recipes with pumpkin. I came across this one the other day and tried it out tonight. It was delicious and I think I may be making it again this weekend for our tailgate.



Pumpkin Pie Dip

1 15 oz. can pumpkin
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/8 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)
1 6 oz. fat free Greek yogurt (I used Chiobani)
1 8 oz. cool whip (free)

Mix pumpkin with brown sugar, vanilla, and spices, blend well. Mix in yogurt. Fold in cool whip and chill in refrigerator until ready to eat! I served mine with cinnamon graham crackers, but I think it would also be good with sliced apples or ginger snap cookies! Or Brant says just with a spoon!


3 comments:

  1. I made this for a friend's shower last weekend and put it with Molasses Crinkle Cookies!! Soo good!! and I agree with Brant that you can eat it with a spoon :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it looks so nice in your new dip bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great recipe, Brittany! Cinnamon Graham Crackers are my favorite sweet snack so this would be a great dip to serve. :)

    ReplyDelete