My "Christmas break" started on Tuesday afternon before Christmas and I immediately got busy! My sweet AM came to stay with us on Wednesday and we really enjoyed having her here with us!
We hosted a "dirty santa" party at our house on the Wednesday night before Christmas for our Birmingham friends.
On Thursday morning, AM, my brother, and I went to the pound to pick up this little guy!
Brant and I had been talking about getting a dog for a little while now, but we visited the pound the week before and this little guy stole our hearts! He is so sweet and full of energy! His intial name was Cowboy, but we didn't really like that, so we changed it to Cooper! It was similar to Cowboy and he was all "cooped up" in the pound when we saw him! He got a little spoiled over Christmas so now we are trying to un-do some of that as we are getting back in our regular routine this week!
It wouldn't be time with AM if we didn't bake something! She has always loved being in the kitchen, since she was about 3 actually, and I always love my time with her!
Friday morning we went to the McWane Center for her to play around while Brant was at work!
AM's dad picked her up that afternoon and we enjoyed a nice lunch with some of the FH guys and wives! It was great to catch up with friends that live too far away!
Up next, Christmas with both families!
So sad we had to miss the party :( Cooper is too cute!! I know ya'll are soo attached already!!
ReplyDelete