Sitting on my desk at work, I have a little monthly scripture reading that Kim got me for Christmas. I never knew how much I would get out of it until just this week.
This month the scripture has been Romans 15:13:
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit."
I have hope in Him that He knows our future. I'm asking him to fill us both with His joy and peace as we try to figure out where He would have us live after Brant's residency finishes in June. We are currently searching out His plan, please pray for us!
I pray that this verse brings joy and peace to you today, wherever you may be! Brant and I are going to hear Todd Burpo speak tonight, author of "Heaven is for Real," and I am beyond excited!
Much love to all of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment