Just a little tour of our sweet little "cottage" this Christmas!
Buying our first real Christmas tree! Ahhh!
Ho ho ho!
Welcome!
Our mantle
The tree! It fits perfectly in the corner!
Our Christmas table is set and ready!
My favorite part of all of our decorations is the Willow Tree Nativity! I may actually leave it out all year.
And of course it wouldn't be Christmas if we weren't baking goodies...
We have an official countdown on my board at school, it's 10 more days until Christmas day! I have 3 more days of work and AM is coming next week to spend two nights with us! I love this time of year!
Beautiful!! you did such a great job with the house!! Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteEverything looks great and I wish we could celebrate all year and we should. Ya'll have really done a great job with your cottage!
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful!! Can't wait to see you guys!!!
ReplyDelete