December 8, 2011

NYC: Night 3

After the 9/11 Memorial, Brant really wanted to walk down Wall Street and check out the "occupiers." I wasn't too excited about this idea, but knew that we should go for the experience. Talk about craziness! Brant enjoyed the fact that someone was holding a sign that said "Only the top 1% wear fur!" ... and of course it would be the day that I had a vest on with a fur collar (thank-you Target!)! I was immediately ready to leave!







Then we spent some time walking around Times Square and people-watching!







Then, Brant told me that he had booked us tickets to go to the "Top of the Rock" to get an awesome view of the entire city! It was so neat to be so high up and look out over the entire city of NYC! It was beautiful!








We then enjoyed another Italian dinner in Little Italy to finish off our wonderful (first married) Thanksgiving Day! Next up: our last day in NYC

2 comments:

  1. What a fun, fabulous trip!!! I have never been to NYC!! We know who to call whenever we do go!! Cute pics together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some really cute pictures of you guys! Good framers :)

    ReplyDelete