Our last day in NYC started off with breakfast at our favorite little bistro. Instead of sharing that morning, we opted to get our own english muffin and it was such a good idea! I just wish I had an english muffin right now!
Oh well! After breakfast, we joined the madness of "Black Friday" and walked up to Macy's! I'm not sure if I've ever said "I'm not enjoying this" while shopping! Macy's was an absolute madhouse, but we braved it out and got a few goodies while there.
We walked around town a little while longer, checked out the window displays (AMAZING!) and then grabbed lunch at one more pizza place! We checked out of the beautiful Waldorf Astoria and caught a cab to the train station.
We had a wonderful time in NYC for our first married Thanksgiving together. I'm not sure if we will ever travel like that during a holiday again, but it was a great experience and we are so thankful that we were able to go. Being able to see the Macy's Day Parade live was worth every penny spent! Until next time NYC...






No comments:
Post a Comment